“Bredeles” are typical Alsatian baked cakes! For the most gourmet, we offer you a ground or capsule coffee with the good taste of Bredele accompanied by natural and coffee Bredeles.
RECIPE FOR COFFEE BREDELES
- 125 g of butter
- 125 g caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons of freeze-dried coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 g flour
- 1 teaspoon of yeast powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- coffee beans for decoration
Cooking time: approx. 15 minutes
Preheat the oven
– Beat the softened butter with the sugar until creamy.
– Add coffee and vanilla extract and mix.
– Gently add the flour with the baking powder and salt.
– Form a ball of dough and roll out the dough. Cut out the dough with a cookie cutter.
– Place a coffee bean in the center.